Each Central Unit nominates a representative for the Members' Council (Central Units are those which have transferred resources to the Center for Stroke Research Berlin). These representatives along with the leaders of CSB Research Groups and the Managing Director constitute the CSB Members' Council.
You are here:
In its meetings the Members' Council will:
- evaluate the current status of the CSB (every year)
- discuss achievements and future prospects for the CSB (every year)
- evaluate the quality of the work of the Board of Directors and the Administration (every year)
- elect the Board of Directors (every third year)
- ratify new cooperation contracts
- decide on the closing of the CSB (on proposal).